Happy Monday Friends!
We weren’t able to make it up quite as early on Friday as we would have liked but we got here before 9pm and able to have a healthy dinner before getting to bed. We were up with the sun & the first on the slopes Saturday – skiing some tougher terrain All day! We woke up Sunday to the photo above & the snow seemed to be endless pouring from the sky – it was pretty cool! We’re taking a lesson today so we can have a professional show how to take things to the next level for the remainder of the season. My muscles are definitely feeling a little tight but I’ve been hydrating, consuming anti-inflammatory foods, soaking in the hot tub, and doing a ton of yin yoga to keep moving.This week starts 6am classes and I’m very exciting for my new offering! I’m hoping to maintain my cardio but I also have to remember to take care of my body and not overdo it. That being said, this week I’m cutting interval training/running and only cycling for cardio. There are 5 more Motivation Mondays and I can’t wait to share the overall results and take-aways with everyone!
“The more you believe the closer your dreams become.”
- weights & cardio 55min 3x/wk & yoga 55min 2x/wk (Phil)
- cycling 5min 3x/wk & 55-90 min yoga 6x/wk (me)
- Breafkfast: protein shake, oatmeal w/walnuts & bananas, or banana bread
- Lunch: turkey chili w/sour cream & multi-grain chips, New England clam chowder, or super salad
- Dinner: salmon cakes w/soba noodles & winter greens, tofu nuggets w/ raw veggies, or red lentil daal w/roasted veggies & naan
- Snacks: popcorn, apple, raw veggies, sunflower seeds, or plantain chips
’til next time, keep smiling! 🙂