I am filled with love and excitement from such an incredible weekend at Yoga Journal Live San Francisco and I can’t wait share everything I absorbed with my students! This week is going to be a little crazy with Phil traveling AGAIN and family visiting but we’re both doing our best to stick with regular exercise and smart dietary choices.
Our routine for the week is going to be a little harder to follow but we’re happy with how things have been going and excited for the weeks to come as well! Yoga is obviously at the center of all I do, but I’m doing some cycling to supplement this week and emphasizing simple foods to see how that feels.
“If it’s important to you, you’ll find a way. If it’s not, you’ll find an excuse.”
- Yoga everyday
& Cycling 4x/wk
- Breakfast: sprouted toast w/pb and greens powder
- Lunch: Salad w/pumpkin seeds, feta cheese, and balsamic dressing
- Dinner: Salmon burger, carrot sticks & sweet potato fries
- Snacks: Popcorn, Protein Shake, Apple, or
- Dessert: 4-6 oz red wine, dark chocolate
’til next time, keep smiling! 🙂