Welcome to another wonderful week friends!
I hope everyone had an awesome weekend and are gearing up for another amazing week! Phil and I are feeling energized and ready to tackle week 2 of our diet and exercise routine. We took some time to indulge in moderation this weekend with a little post yoga lunch out in the Mission and it felt perfectly satisfying – a little vegan french onion soup and mushroom, gruyere grilled cheese…perfect on a chilly Sunday afternoon.
One of the biggest parts of our ‘change’ is leaving time for rest and not depriving ourselves of anything…it’s more about making the healthy choice most of the time and allowing for a little wiggle room. We’ve got such a busy week with Phil traveling for business and me working the yoga journal conference but we’re committed to sticking with our routine. If you are in the bay area and haven’t gotten your passes for Yoga Journal Conference this coming weekend use code NEW YOU at check out to get 15% off your passes. I am so excited to be a part of everything and I hope to see some of you there too!!
“PUSH YOURSELF! No one else is going to do it for you.”
- 35 min. cycling or running 3x/wk
- Body Weight Intervals 3x/wk (4x w/30 sec. btwn rounds)
- 10 push ups
- 10 burpees
- 10 lunges
- 60 sec. forearm plank
- 10 jump squats
- 60 sec. mountain climber
Each morning starts with 15 min of meditation/stretching and detox tea
- Greens powder water & oatmeal with apples and pecans
- Greens powder water & cottage cheese and apples
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Celery w/peanut butter
- Vegetarian Chili with multi grain tortilla chips & cheddar cheese
- Grilled Chicken or Tofu with brown rice and veggies
- Snack 2:
- Hummus w/cucumber & pita chips
- Trail mix
- Mushroom and Fennel pizza w/cauliflower crust
- Salmon Burgers w/sweet potato fries
- Carrot Souffle w/tofu nuggets
- ‘Almond Joy’ protein shake
- Dark Chocolate & Cherries
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse
’til next time, keep smiling 🙂
2 thoughts on “Motivation Monday #2”
Love this Col! I feel like I need to hire you as my personal nutritionist / strength coach! Please come back to the east coast to help a lazy mom out 🙂 Love you – keep us the good work!
You’re so sweet! We’ll be doing plenty of fun activities while you’re here in SF next week and I can’t wait!! Plan for 2020 is to come back east and be just that for all my loved ones, yoga students, and clients! xoxoxo
Thanks for the support!