Happy Friday Folks!
We’ve made it to the weekend folks – time to celebrate! Instead of Foodie Friday this week, I am posting the Bulu Review I promised the other day – wedding venue hunting & budget crunching took priority…whoops!
But in honor of Foodie Friday, I wanted to quickly plug the MOST AMAZING Vietnamese restaurant, Stock. A must check out for the BEST Pho in Philadelphia! I went last night to taste what all the fuss was about at Tyler Akin’s (former Zahav sous chef) intimate byob & can say without hesitation I have never had a better bowl of Pho nor plate of Vietnamese food!
Now, back to bulu…this past box was chock full of awesomeness that I can’t wait to purchase, so lets dive right in!
- Bulumu Granola Go Packs: SO DELICIOUS! I love grab and go stuff & when its all natural, you just can’t beat it!
- Shapology Garcinia Cambogia: Love the brand, not a fan of the product – I just don’t want to take an appetite suppressant ( I feel like its tricking your body)
- Pure Absorb Iron: There are a lot of new liquid iron supplements out there & I am still on the fence about them but this one tasted like metal..not a fan!
- KickButt Amped Energy Ballz: Totally not my cup of tea (considering the caffeine) but they tasted good & definitely did the trick (used them when I was packing)
- Power Pak Protein Pudding: Love it! By far the most exciting product next to the granola – I threw some chia seeds in here and it was MIGHTY YUMMY!
This weekend will be my first post engagement wedding so I can’t wait to get inspired!
Enjoy your weekends friends!