Hey there friends! I am excited to share the third Bulu Box Review with all of you. There was a little confusion about my address so my April & May boxes arrived within a week of each other – don’t be surprised if another review comes yours way in a week or so. None the less this box was awesome, so lets dive right in…
- Grandma’s Lye Soup: I am all about using natural products on your skin and I have been really pleased with this product so far…it washes clean, has a neutral scent and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated.
- WhiteShield: I wasn’t particularly jazzed about this one, but I tried it in a decaf latte & it didn’t change the taste or texture..If it works with red wine, THAT would be something I could get excited about!
- Protein Cereal: I have been secretly thinking that every cereal should be fortified with protein so I was pumped to try this product…particularly when I was stuck in traffic and starving! It tasted great!
- Garden of the Earth Raw Protein: The Raw protein has always appealed to me but the price made me hesitant. Chai Latte wasn’t my favorite flavor but I felt great after drinking it.
- Energy Gummy Bears: I noshed on these suckers when I needed a mid-afternoon boost during a cleaning frenzy and they did the trick – no crazy heart racing or crash & they tasted yummy!
- PMS Relief: I was quite thankful for this & I definitely noticed a difference in headaches, cramping & bloating.
- Simple Diet: I am not a big ‘diet pill’ fan but I ran out of my multi today so I took this – can’t really say I notice results in one use.
- Green Tea Swirl: These intimidate me so I am waiting to bring them this weekend and have the whole family try them out…stay tuned.
Pose-A-Day: Well, the day got away from me, so my Virabhadrasana (Warrior 2) was taken from the comfort of my bedroom – not very exciting. Today’s pose, Urdvha Dhanurasana (Upward Bow) is a personal favorite & will be coming to you from the beach, can’t wait!!
- Breakfast: Banana w/Peanut Butter
- Snack: Sweet Potato Wedges
- Lunch: Hummus w/Carrots
- Snack: Yogurt w/Blueberries & Flax
- Dinner: Goat Cheese & Spinach Flatbread w/marinated olives
- Dessert: Sweet & Salty Popcorn