What a glorious Saturday! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and I have already accomplished so much today – I’m loving The Vabulous Life SpringDetox!
I slept like a baby last night after my killer interval workout! I really wanted to get some solid cardio in and boy did I fish my wish, haha! I took a nice, long walk afterwards to make sure I got all the lactic acid out of my muscles….SO important after an intense workout!
Morning 6 was kicked off with an easy 6 mile bike ride to and from yoga class with the incredible Alex Holmes! I’m feeling stronger and more confident each week I practice with her – it’s such an empowering way to kick off the weekend!
Detox Day #6
- Morning Elixir
- Breakfast: Green Flax Smoothie
- Lunch: Fish & Avocado lettuce wraps with plantain chips
- Snack: Beet, Carrot, Ginger & Apple Juice
- Dinner: Broiler Salmon w/ cauliflower, shiitake mushroom quinoa
- Dessert: Chocolate Chia Pudding & Plantain Chips
What are you doing to enjoy your weekend?!?